- TOTAL DYNATRANS MPV has been especially developed for transmissions with wet brakes requiring an API GL-4 lubricant with a 10W-30 or 80W viscosity grade, in both Off-Road and On-Road vehicles.
- This lubricant is also perfectly adapted to automatic transmissions, torque converters and hydrostatic transmissions and more generally to any transmissionsrequiring an UTTO (Universal Tractor Transmissions Oil) lubricant.
- TOTAL DYNATRANS MPV is also designed to lubricate hydraulic systems, power-assisted steering and power-take-offs (PTO) with wet clutches.
- Before using the product, the equipment's maintenance guide should be checked. Oil changes should be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
- The product should not be stored at temperatures over 60°C. It should be kept away from sunlight, intense cold and extreme temperature fluctuations.
- If possible, the packaging should not be exposed to the elements. Otherwise, the drums should be laid horizontally in order to avoid any contamination from water and to prevent the product's label from rubbing off.
Sold by per litre
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.